5 ways your skin supports your lifestyle
If your brain is the body’s super computer, the skin is its keyboard. Your skin is the window to your lifestyle, if you eat healthy and exercise plenty then your skin reflects this.
What does your skin say about you?
- Your skin indicates your age
- Foods such as citrus fruit and red vegetables contain a limited amount of collagen
- Collagen supplements help boost your natural production of collagen
- Your skin is a hydration display gauge
- Dehydrated skin lacks water, the physical signs include tightness, the appearance of smaller pores and a scaly, rough texture.
- The physical signs of dry skin are itchiness and red patches.
- Taking products containing hyaluronic acid and collagen help to prevent dehydrated skin.
- Your skin is your body’s thermostat
- Your skin looks after itself
- Your skin protects your health