Turmeric Immune System Formula
This high-strength turmeric supplement is partnered with vitamin D3 to help strengthen the immune system and support bone and muscle function. Our Turmeric extract (also known as curcumin) is formulated with NovaSOL® and is 185 times more bioavailable than standard turmeric.
- Antioxidant agent
- Lowers cholesterol
- Supports bone and muscle health
- Easy-to-swallow liquid-filled capsules
- 10µg Vitamin D3 = 400iu (per serving, 2 capsules)
- NovaSOL® curcumin 1000mg
- 1 month supply
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £16.95
Special Price £8.48
- Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with water.
- Ingredients: NovaSOL® Curcumin (Emulsier[Polysorbate], Curcuma Longa Rhizomes Extract), Capsule Shell (Hypromellose), Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
- Capsule shell is made of Hypromellose.
- Advice: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: The following reviews are the unsolicited & unedited opinions of their respective authors. While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. Individual results may vary from user to user.
- Fabulous high dose in just 2 capsules
- High dose turmeric I've been looking for
- Vitamin D is a bonus
Questions & Answers
How does Turmeric work?
The active component of Turmeric is called curcumin. Curcumin may help decrease swelling (inflammation) by regulating certain enzymes and molecules that have been linked to inflammation. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be beneficial for treating conditions that involve inflammation.
What’s the recommended dose for Turmeric?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) 1.4 mg per pound (0–3 mg/kg) of body weight is an acceptable daily intake. Research suggests that daily consumption of 500-2,500 mg of turmeric extract may have potential benefits; from pain management of osteoarthritis to reducing cholesterol and treating itchy skin.
Are there any side effects of Turmeric supplements?
The risk of side effects is minimal but as with any other food supplement, you should discuss its use with your doctor before taking it, especially if you have an ongoing health condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
I use Turmeric powder in cooking. Why do I need a Turmeric supplement?
High quality turmeric supplements have higher bioavailability than turmeric powders you may use in cooking. If you have a busy lifestyle, incorporating sufficient quantities in your daily diet can be challenging. Turmeric supplements can be a convenient and efficient way to get curcumin’s benefits.
Can I use it instead of anti-inflammatory drugs?
The ancient Indian science of life known as Ayurveda, has traditionally been used in many ways. Ayurvedic practitioners might recommend turmeric to help manage the treatment of health conditions related to inflammation. Some people are concerned about the side effects of long-term use of anti-inflammatory drugs. There are no known side effects for the long term use of turmeric supplements.
Have other questions? Ask us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on Turmeric Immune System Formula