Pro Gold Whey & Collagen Protein (chocolate) (LGC informed sport tested)
Pro Gold has been scientifically formulated to combine Whey protein and Collagen Protein in a unique, powerful performance and recovery product.
- Each tasty 25g serving delivers 20g of protein and 5g of collagen hydrolysate.
- The Whey protein is an 80% concentrate and the Collagen protein is a 97% pure protein.
- There are two natural flavours to choose from, Strawberry or Chocolate.
- pro gold is packed full of Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), which are required by the body to build new tissue and help with cellular repair that takes place when muscles are recovering from exercise.
- Informed Sports tested
Formulated by sports and nutrition experts, Proto-col’s sports nutrition products give you the fuel you need to be best in your sport. The informed sport tested products are trusted and used by Premier League Rugby Teams, World Class Tennis Players and Olympians.
GB athletes use pro gold for recovery and energy.
Top recovery tips that we can all build into our training
You’ll never perform at your best if you’re tired, injured or ill. Try these recovery tips to shorten recovery time, prevent injury and stay well.
- Get protein in fast – Consume some protein rich foods within 15-30 minutes of exercise – a glass of milk, a sandwich, a protein shake, peanut butter on toast.
- Stretch – Use slow, gentle stretching while your muscles are still warm to aid flexibility and mobility – don’t stretch cold muscles.
- Massage – Treat yourself to a sports massage regularly, use a foam roller daily and even massage sore muscles yourself.
- Ice baths – indulge your muscles in an ice bath after long, tough sessions to help reduce muscle inflammation and promote healing of micro tears.
- Rest – Plan in some time to do nothing and put your feet up for a while, literally.
Availability: In stock
Pro Gold delivers premium protein
- NO artificial stuff, NO fillers. Contains pure protein, Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs and Glutamine precursors.
- Every 100g will give you 80g of protein including 20g of collagen hydrolysate (Type I and III with an optimised II grade). The Whey protein is an 80% concentrate and the Collagen protein is a 97% pure protein.
Pro Gold is packed with Amino Acids (EAAs and BCAAs)
- There are 22 amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. Of these 9 are Essential Amino Acids, meaning that they cannot be synthesised by the body and must be present in the diet. pro gold contains all 22 Amino Acids and all 9 Essential Amino Acids to ensure optimum recovery and athletic performance.
- BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are essential for optimum performance. Research has shown that BCAAs reduce muscle damage from training, speed up recovery and increase muscle size, strength and power. pro gold contains all three BCAAs: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
How does Pro Gold work?
Muscle is actually broken down during exercise and workouts. During the recovery period, your body uses protein to repair the muscle fibres. Pro Gold Collagen Protein also strengthens your ligaments, tendons and connective tissue, making Pro Gold the most powerful protein blend in the market.
Assurance for athletes
This product underwent an extensive independent testing procedure carried out by the world class anti-doping laboratory LGC Sport and Specialised Analytical Services to ensure they are free from a wide range of substances banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). This provides the highest level of assurance for athletes that this product is safe to use.
Suitability: Gluten free, nut free
Ingredients: please see the nutrition information table image.
Directions: Pro Gold is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after training. Mix one scoop with 150-250ml of your favourite beverage in either milk or water in your Proto-col Shaker. Try adding a spoonful of Green Magic to give you a fantastic power shake. Use 1-4 times daily or as required.