Night-time moisturisers – repair your skin while you sleep
Late-night beauty tips
Few of us expect to wake up looking at our best but there are a few steps that early morning stunners always include in their beauty regime. Give them a try to help you wake up feeling beautiful.
1. Drink water – Alcohol, coffee and soft drinks can all increase toxins levels in our bodies and these can build up in our skin. Hydrate yourself with water, especially as bed time nears.
2. Get rich – Choose a rich, creamy moisturiser as your sleeping beauty partner. Our skin absorbs more moisture at night to enable rapid repairs.
3. Sleep deep – If getting enough sleep is a challenge, experiment a little. Nightwear, bed times, light levels and proximity to phone and clocks can all be tweaked to help you get the seven to eight hours your body craves.
4. The eyes have it – When applying night creams, avoid the eye area to minimise irritation. Try sleeping with a black-out eye mask to promote blissful sleep. (We love these cute sleeping masks)
5. Pillow talk – Even if you’re religious about removing your make-up and cleansing your skin before bed, be sure to change your pillowcase regularly; they can harbour bacteria. And buy the best pillow you can afford.
Find out more about about the proto-col range of skincare and our special offers here.